Renewing Your ASP Membership
Renew one or both by using our 2017 Membership Renewal Form (requires Login) and pay by credit card (much preferred) or check.
- Please consider making a catch-up contribution for overdue membership dues. The renewal form will show your payment history
- ASP offers attractive multi-year payment options with savings
- In order to qualify for the reduced membership registration at the annual ASP meeting, your dues must be paid by May 15.
- On the form, select the type of membership (active/full, associate/student, emeritus) and the JNP subscription you like (condensed print, online, archive; combinations of these).
- Card payments are processed through secure servers.
Annual JNP Subscription Only
Order your annual JNP subscription by using our JNP Subscription Form (requires Login) and pay by credit card.
How to pay your membership renewal?
Login (menu "Login-->Login") to access your memberclicks profile
Option A: Select the appropriate form under "Payment"
Option B: Select "Directory --> My Memberclick Profile", select tab "My Profile", then "Pay 20xx Dues" link
Want to pay for/on behalf of somebody else?
Contact the ASP Business Manager (email@example.com) for a login that will allow you to make a payment on behalf of somebody else. Make sure to enter the person's name and contact as requested on the form.